Service Monitors acts as an interface between users and maintainers. The responsibilities of a Service Maintainer is listed below.
- . Check the service twice a week at least.
- . Check the service specific matrix room (if available) daily.
- . Try to reproduce/solve the problem (if possible).
- . Report the problem to the maintainers room.
- . Give feedback to the initial reporter.
- . Announce the status of problem to users.
Poddery - Diaspora, Matrix, XMPP
Maintainers: Diaspora - Praveen , Matrix and XMPP - Shamil (@noteness ) Monitor: Kannan (@kannanvm )
Maintainer: Bady (@bady ) Monitor: Need a volunteer
Maintainer: Bhe (@bhe ) Monitor: Balu
Maintainer: Harish Monitor: Raghu Kamath (@raghukamath )
Maintainer: Praveen Monitor: Jagadeesh
Maintainer: Revant Nandgaonkar Monitor: Need a volunteer
Note: @ denotes loomio.org usernames (and not twitter)